AEM – COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
- Replaces factory air box and inlet tube
- Better engine sound
- Utilizes DryFlow oil-free synthetic filter
- Washable/reusable air filter can go 100,000 miles before washing
- Improves cold air flow which means an increase of horsepower
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum tubing and TIG welded brackets/fittings
- Comes in red, blue, gun metal gray or polished finishes
- Installs in 90 minutes with soft-mount hardware kit
- More affordable than competing brands
AEM’s cold air intake system replaces the factory air box and inlet tube with aircraft-grade aluminum mandrel-bent tubing and utilizes a washable/reusable DryFlow oil-free synthetic filter that, together, boosts horsepower and performance. AEM, founded in 1987, has a reputation for bettering the fastest vehicles out there, making their air intake systems highly regarded on the track circuit and around the world.
See product for application and installation details.