This larger 22.2mm Progress Sway bar will reduce body roll and improve steering response. Progress engineers have developed this rear bar upgrade for your new daily driver, promising superior performance, quiet operation and unmatched durability. It's a simple installation, only six fasteners. Just install, torque to specs, and hit that favorite twisty road!
Features include the following:
• Progress .875" (22.2mm) dia. precision-bent alloy steel sway bar.
• Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
• New bushing brackets with TIG welded gussets for zero tear-out.
• Powder-coated sway bar & brackets for superior appearance & durability.
• Complete kit includes bushings, brackets and synthetic chassis lube.
• Designed for use with the OEM end links.
• Fits coupe and sedan FWD models.
• Made in the USA.
Sway Bar rates:
OEM 16.5mm dia. Solid sway = 240 lbs/in.
Progress 22.2mm dia. Solid sway = 740 lbs/in.
(Three times the OEM rate!)
- Includes reinforcement brackets!