- Honda Accord Sport (2018, 2019, 2020)
Specs & Features
- Lowers 1.2" Front and 1.2" Rear
- Spring Rates: 3.6 kg front and 4.8 kg rear
- Race Springs
- Designed and tested to work with factory shocks / dampers
- Full set of 4 springs
Swift Spec-R lowering springs are designed to be the best balance of street and track with an emphasis on track. These Spec-R springs are designed for your specific vehicle's shocks, and exploits the full potential of your shock valving. These springs are track tested and tuned and while they are track focused, they can be daily driven. Designed for the track enthusiast who spends most of their time on the street, but does multiple track events per year such as HPDE and SCCA.
Swift Spec-R lowering springs are designed to be the same as the Swift Sport springs, but offer stiffer spring rates and a slighly lower stance.
So what makes Swift unique? Swift designs their lowering springs to be:
- The most consistent spring rate throughout the stroke
- The largest amount of stroke
- The highest durability against loss of spring height
- The lightest in weight
In 1996, Swift entered the automotive market with one goal: Creating a product that will revolutionize the market. And we believe they have... Swift springs are seen as one of the best on the market, and we are proud to be an authorized dealer!